The KTO-fleet was especially equipped
to transport soft floor covering,
parquet and laminate.
- Every unit has reinforced and smooth sides. This prevents the goods From being damaged.
- Distribution trucks trucks have 4 console tables at their disposal, which can be folded down and lowered separately depending on the mix of pallet goods or rolled goods. Such a division of the loading space guarantees delivery without any damage and loading and unloading in an efficient way.
- Trailers are equipped with 45'/9,6" "high cube" containers that provide a solid and bigger loading space.
- Distribution trucks are equipped with a transpallet and a hydraulic loading bridge bridge for a more brisk delivery of pallet goods for shipment.
- Moreover, distribution trucks have a hydraulic craneat their disposal so they can easily unload rolled goods of wall-to-wall carpet, linoleum and vinyl.
- A carpet trolley often simplifies the delivery of rolled goods in case the customer does not have a fork-lift truck.
- All KTO vehicles are consistent in colour, lettering and visuals. This makes them recognizable for the customer and through this medium, KTO wishes to propagate their speciality and professional skills in the market.